Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner



 
       
                            200 ml/6.76 fl. oz.
           

            


What it claims:This toner is tested under dermatological control.This toner contains Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract and Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,BHA(0.5%),Snail Secretion Filtrate,Hyaluronic Acid and Beta-Glucan are used with natural preservatives.This slightly acidic toner is designed for daily use


Price :Bought this for RM39.00 from HERMO(Normal price:RM54.00)


How to use :After washing the face,pump 1-2 times and take  an appropriate amount into your palm and evenly apply to your entire face.Slightly tap to enhance the absorption.

Ingredients:
Picture taken from the box packaging
                             


Recommended for:All skin types



  When I bought this,I was a little doubtful if this toner is safe for my skin since it has actives,but Clinelle Purifying Toner have it too,so I decided to give it a try.This toner is very soothing and lightly hydrating.And it also supposed to exfoliate the pores as well but I heard the percentage of BHA is low(0.5%),so it is safe to be used daily.I mentioned this toner is suitable for all skin types,especially oily and acne prone because BHA is oil soluble,hence it does a good job in exfoliating the pores.


So my first impression on the packaging,safely packed in a box,and the plastic bottle is green-coloured,comes with a pump applicator,covered with a sturdy plastic cover. Eventough they are sturdy,keep them away from sunlight since it has BHA.I had problems a few times with the pump.It got stuck a few times making me unable to pump out the contents properly,but not a big deal for me.

As you can see,the sturdy plastic cover placed on top of the box.


'Mugshot' of the pump 🤣



  Now for the texture,my favorite part.The texture is slightly thicker than water,and runny.They are clear liquid and has a faint scent.No worries,you can barely smell it,they are quite pleasant.The amount discharged from just one pump is actually enough already for my face.They also absorbs quickly and no tackiness,unless if you apply more that one layer,which I don't do with this toner because it will make my skin sticky.So I will just apply one layer.When someone says that one product is soothing,it soothes your skin after a sunburn.Well,for this product,I use this specifically on my upper lip after I'm done waxing it.Waxing is painful,since it basically strips not just the hair,but also part of your skin,leaving it inflamed and bumpy.My pro tip to wax is;1)Properly clean off the residues using a baby oil;2)Apply ice immediately on waxed area until the redness is calmed;3)Here comes the toner,use this BHA toner by wetting a cotton pad and leave it on that area for as how long you want.The key ingredient that soothes is the aloe vera,and it's lightly hydrating.

   
Thicker than a watery texture
They are really runny
                                             



Absorbs fast,just dab a little to enhance the absorption

                                   
     
                                                      
                                           


   Toner is the first product used in a skincare,which means you can apply it generously,on the face and neck.But even after being so generous,I still have a lot more left.And I can't use it anymore because it has passed its' Period After Opening(PAO),which is 6 months.I actually never finished up any toner in my life so far.So in terms of the quantity,it's worth it.


That's how long I have been using it,still using for waxing routine by the way



  Overall I think it's a good toner for anyone,you can just ignore the BHA actually,but just be careful.It has amazing ingredients,aloe vera to soothe,hydrating ingredients,and also snail mucin for anti-aging.I just love this toner💗💙💜.



My rating:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/5








Drop down your questions and comments below:)




Comments

Popular Posts