SUNPLAY Skin Aqua UV Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++

            
                                                                              80 grams


What it claims:Combines 6 superior UV filters that does not break down or degrade easily under the sun to provide long lasting protection.Also comes with SOLAREX-3 technology which you can read further in the picture above.

Price:I'm sorry I couldn't remember but this is very affordable,around RM25 to RM 30 in pharmacies.

How to use:Apply evenly on face and body Wait for 15-20 minutes for it to fully absorb before heading out.Reapply(very important!) after every 3 hours.

Ingredients:









Recommended for:All skin types

      Hi guys!So this is my first post on sunscreen.Plus,this was my first sunscreen I wore when I was 20 years old.If you are still not aware of how important it is to wear a sunscreen,start it now!Before telling you why it is important to do so,let me tell you why some people don't do it.Firstly,time constraint.They probably don't even have time to wear moisturizer.Sunscreen has to be reapplied every 2-3 hours because it will get 'worn off' after exposure to sunlight and your sweat and oil can affect them too!.The other major reason is the white cast,which only happens in physical or hybrid sunscreen due to the presence of zinc oxide.But skincare industries have improved a lot.And the common reason is they think they are 'safe' from sun due to their skin colour,daily activities like being indoor all the time or they are just lazy to wear.Don't give reasons anymore because a broad-spectrum sunscreen can protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays,which will show the effects during elder age.Aging is unavoidable,but a sunscreen can slow down this process and makes your skin more healthy.It's good if you are wearing it only when you are heading out,but UV rays can still penetrate through cloudy skies and your house windows.So,wear it everyday for a better you.

  Coming back to the review,I bought this sunscreen after seeing the word 'gel' because I didn't want a heavy texture.It has a lightweight texture and easily absorbed into skin.The finishing is quite dewy,eventough it's stated on packaging that it has matte finish.But I'm okay with it,giving me the right glow that I wanted to have.Sometimes,upon application I will blot my forehead a little if it's too shiny.Since this is a chemical sunscreen,it doesn't leave any white cast.You may be fooled seeing the word 'whitening' on the packaging,but to be honest,it will turn your skin a little dark.This is normal because if you are outdoor especially,the ingredients will get oxidized upon reacting with UV rays and will turn your skin a little dark.But worry not!It will not affect your skin colour and you can apply powder or makeup if you want to avoid that.And yeah,it claims to work as a make up base and I have no idea about that since I don't wear make up.Sorry:'(

Easily absorbed and doesn't leave your face sticky



It's more like a liquid rather than gel.
     

  So,if you have been observant enough I still have 1/4 of the sunscreen left(Go check the first picture🤣).I am very thrifty but you wondering why I don't use that balance anymore?Here it goes,there was an incident where I was reapplying the sunscreen and the product just kind of 'piled up'.They were not absorbing even when I stopped rubbing and I was gently patting the product instead.But still,the piling got worse day by day.Only then I realised that maybe I have been using this for 6 months already and it's starting to lose the effectiveness.That's when I stopped using it and bought another one.The end.

  Lastly,let's see some of the ingredients here. Rona care ectoin and golden seaweed extract help to fight free radicals and protects skin from the drying effect of the sun.Vitamin C to fight dark spots and gives a radiant skin.Aloe extract and portulaca extract soothe and protect skin from free radicals.No colorant and no mineral oil,hence low irritation.The only downside that matters me the most is the alcohol.Listed 2nd in ingredients,but I didn't experience any drying effects.

 The verdict?Good product.But I want to keep trying out different sunscreens until I find a perfect physical sunscreen for me.This is a good sunscreen for a beginner,but keep your fingers crossed to not breakout from this🤞.


  My rating:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/5


I thought it will be cute to have this picture.





















Drop down your questions and comments below:)




















Comments

  1. Thank you sis. Just bought yesterday. Want to confirm when to use this. Before or after moisteriser? But thanks to you, now I know I must wait for the sunscreen to absorb into my skin before head out. Whoa. Almost got it wrong way. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sunscreen is always the last step in a skincare routine.So,use it after your moisturizer. Chemical sunscreens are best to leave on the skin for a few minutes before heading out. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts