Yadah Bubble Deep Cleanser Review




What it claims:Effective on removal of make-up, excessive sebum and blackheads. Slightly acidic micro bubbles with minimal irritation to skin.Maintains skin's moisture and has anti-oxidants

Price:Bought a twin pack for RM36.79 from HERMO during sales(N.P:RM78.00)

How to use:Pump the product onto a wet face.Massage gently to get bubbles and wash off thoroughly with lukewarm water

Features:
  • Slightly acidic for skin pH
  • Made with amino acid surfactant to lessen irritations to skin
  • 10 Free System: Paraben,colorant,Benzophenone-9,Silicone oil,Mineral oil,Talc,Triethanolamine ,Imidazolidinyl urea,Artificial flavours,Sodium lauryl sulfate(SLS)
  • Natural moisturizers: Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem,Portulaca Oleracea,Magnolia Kobus Bark and Soybean Sprout Extract
Ingredients:



Picture taken from the cleanser I bought


Recommended for: All skin types

This is my first proper cleanser for my routine because all this while I have been switching products and couldn't find the right one.I use this for my am and pm cleansing routine everyday and it lasted for 1 month(totally worth it!).You know the drill of double cleansing in p.m(oil-based cleanser followed by water based cleanser) and on the days I scrub,will use this Yadah Bubble Deep Cleanser followed by a physical scrub.

 Since it has low pH,it deep cleanses and yet gentle on my skin,just what my oily skin needs!My skin doesn't feel dry or tight after cleansing.I kind of like the citrusy scent which is mild,that I have to stuff my nostril at the pump to get the scent.

 Since this is the first time I'm using a foam cleanser that feels ultra-soft to my skin,I wish that I could massage with this all-day long.However,it's not good to over-cleanse so just limit it to 2 times per day.The natural moisturizers that I have stated above leaves my skin plump after cleansing,

 However,it may be different with your skin.So just be careful if it causes breakout or dry out your skin,immediately stop using.The verdict?I LOVE this cleanser and I'm probably going to be using this for the next few months before buying different ones.

My rating:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/5 (for now,this is the best cleanser I have used so far)

By the way,since the cleanser claims that it is effective in removing make-up,I did a test on it.Check out this video to find out!


Drop down your questions and comments below:)

Comments

  1. Hi,is it okay if I just rinse my face with water instead of using cleanser?Just in the morning only

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Reynu.Sorry for the late reply.I personally have to use facial cleanser in the morning because I wake up to an oily face.If you don't have the same problem with me and you feel comfortable with your face in the morning,just water is okay.No matter what,always don't use a facial cleanser more than 2 times in a day.And also double cleanse in the evening.Hope it helps:)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you!
    best swimming goggles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts