Clinelle Purifying Toner Review



150 ml


 What it claims: A skin refining liquid with purifying,soothing and protecting properties to help prepare cleansed skin for maximum moisture absorption.Helps minimize clogged pores,blackheads,breakouts and sensitized skin condition.


Price: Around RM30++(From guardian)

How to use: Spray over entire cleansed face and neck with eyes closed,gently pat excess toner into skin

Features:   6 Nos
                 -No artificial fragrance
                 -No artificial colouring
                 -No comedogenic ingredients
                 -No mineral oil
                 -No SD-alcohol
                 -No lanolin

Ingredients:



       I'm sorry the picture is distorted.I tried my best to capture photo from the bottle and edit them                                                                          together


Recommended for: For oily & blemish prone skin

 This would be my post on the first toner that I ever wore when I started investing on skincare.I bought it because it will be easy for me to just spray and don't have to spend on cotton pads.But I read an article and came to know that it is the best for oily skin to wear toner using cotton pads because it will help to remove the excess dirts and oils.True enough.When I use cotton pad,it will get a little dirty especially in the evening which means my skin is not clean enough for the next step.By the way,I didn't even know anything about double cleansing at that time.

  For me,this product is worth the money.RM 30++ for 150 ml which has PAO(Period after opening) of 12 months.I use it twice in a day,but sometimes in evening I will apply like 2 to 3 layers which leaves my skin super sticky but absorbs easily.Yes, just beware to not put too much at once or else it leaves your skin sticky.It sprays the mist quite even but you can also spray onto your hands and pat onto your face and neck.Since I use cotton pads,mine will finish faster than those who did not because I need to spray like 8 times to wet the cotton pad.So if you are thrifty, you don't have to buy cotton pad.

The cotton pad doesn't have to be soaking wet,as long as they are able
to nourish you skin then its okay💓(the one on left is wet,while the right one is not)


      Good thing it has no artificial fragrance but it has a strong scent which some of you may not like it.The scent most probably comes from a flower extract,so you don't have to worry if you are having a sensitive skin.After using this product for a week,I noticed my skin was purging.Only then I noticed it has Salicylic acid,which is a chemical exfoliant and usually causes purging for a beginner but a good ingredient to clear up your pores and blackheads!Instead of stop from using it,I braved myself to continue and notice that my breakouts started to calm down.

     I used this product just for 3 months and I have another 40 % left because I bought another toner,liked it even more and completely abandoned this one.I won't reveal it here until I post a review about it🙊.To be honest,this Clinelle Purifying Toner is moisturizing and reduced my breakouts(after my skin healed from purging).Let me tell you a bit on the ingredients used here.It contains Glycyrrhiza Glabra(Licorice) Root Extract,Tea Tree Oil and Niacinamide(Vit B3) to purify and control acne while restore skin condition.Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract and Essential Oil of Lavender calm and soothe skin.Allantoin hydrates and prepares  skin for maximium absorption of moisturizer.And Butylene Glycol does have a number of benefits too!If you love the ingredients,just go ahead and buy:)


                                                         
                                                            That's how the spray pump looks like,
                                                                     dispersing a misty spray


     The verdict?Partially in love in this but the purging was definitely not a drawback for me.I know my skin is adjusting to the active ingredients.The stickiness does bothers me a lot because I need to wait for quite some time to apply moisturizer and sunscreen.


My rating:⭐⭐⭐/5









Drop down your questions and comments below:)


Comments

Popular Posts