Biore Cleansing Oil Review and Introduction to Double Cleansing





150 ml
                                       

What it claims: Oil-based makeup remover has excellent cleansing ability that makes makeup removal so quick and easy.Effectively dissolves and removes long-lasting makeup,even waterproof mascara,while lifting away dirt and impurities.Effectively dissolves and lifts away heavy makeup,even on wet skin.

Price: RM 20.50(Bought from HERMO,but you can get this for a cheaper price at drugstores)

How to use: 1)Pump appropriate amount(2-3 pumps) of cleansing oil onto dry palms and gently                                   massage on face
                     2)Massage with wet hands to emulsify the oil which will then give avmilky appearance
                     3) Rinse thoroughly with water

Ingredients:Mineral Oil, PEG-12 Laurate, Isododecane, Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Decyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 85, Glyceryl Oleate, Isostearic Acid, Isostearyl Glyceryl Pentaerythrityl Ether, Alcohol, BHT, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Phosphoric Acid

Recommended for: All skin types

Before reviewing on this product,I will briefly tell you guys on how to double cleanse.But why double cleansing is so important?It all goes back to a basic concept where oil attracts oil,which makes your pores way more cleaner than using a regular foam cleanser.What you will need is an oil based cleanser(cleansing oil,cleansing balm) and a foam cleanser to wash off the residues.It's highly recommended to be done in the evening for every single day even when you don't have your makeup on because we are talking about removing all the oil and dirts from your skin!When you remove all these dirts from your face,it will enhance the absorption of your next skincare products (toner,serum,moisturizers).


Okay,so you make sure to start off with dry palms and dry skin,pump the cleansing oil and massage all around your face for a minute.Then,wet your hands and massage your face again to emulsify the oil and just rinse them thoroughly.With your wet face,start cleansing with a foam cleanser like normal.Bonus point!Your face looks way more fresher than before because you have been massaging your face.So just enjoy the process and take your own time.


  Getting started on the review,I must say this product has done its job pretty well.This is the first ever oil-based cleanser that I bought.I was risking myself into getting breakouts for using this since I heard that a lot from other reviews.Fortunately,been using it for 4 months now,and I didn't get any adverse reaction from it.I even bought another package because for now,I'm sticking to this one until I find any other oil-based cleanser that is affordable.By the way,it will take around 4/5 months to finish the whole bottle of 150 ml if you use it for once in everyday.

  So this cleansing oil barely have any fragrance and the pump makes it easier for me to control the amount that I want.After using it,my skin doesn't feel tight or greasy.I can say it's mild and gentle on the skin.And of course,it doesn't clog my pores!But just be careful because it may show different result on others.At times I need to add more water to emulsify the oil because if I didn't do that,there will be some residues from the cleanser

  The verdict?I love this cleanser and so in love with double cleansing.Don't worry if this one keeps your skin breaking out.Keep trying for other brands or you can try using a cleansing balm.

My rating:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/5

 By the way,I made a video to test if this cleanses makeup on wet skin.Just watch to find out!










Drop down your questions and comments below:)


Comments

Popular Posts