Biore UV Face Milk SPF 50/PA ++++


30 ml




What it claims:Superior UV protection,water and sweat resistant,oil-shine free and moisturizing make up base


Price:RM 27.90(From HERMO)


How to use :Shake bottle well before use.Apply onto skin evenly.For best results,reapply after excessive perspiration,swimming or towel drying.Remove with makeup remover

Ingredients:
Look at that alcohol level


Recommended for:All skin types



                                       If I'm not mistaken,there's a new packaging.This is the old one


  

   I am totally aware of the alcohol content yet I heard a lot of good reviews on this so I decided to give it a try.I managed to finish using this around 2-3 months time,consistently(with some balance left for photography purpose).I apply this everyday,but skip to reapply sometimes,only if I'm indoor.I am still keeping up with my sunscreen routine because sometimes I just become too lazy to reapply.

  Okay,so the moment I opened the packaging and squeezed out the content,the strong alcohol smell caught me.They were really strong,the smell just don't fade away even after weeks of using this.But,the face milk texture managed to distract me.It has a very light,milky texture and they were very smooth over my face.Usually I will apply with the measurement of my 2 fingers of the face milk,not all at once.First layer,I will apply the one at my 1st finger and dot them all over my face for even application.Then I will use the remaining ones on my 2nd finger and just layer them up.Since they absorb pretty fast,I don't have to wait for the 2nd layer.And also they doesn't make my skin sticky.

  
How much I use?By using my fingers as measurement.


Small nozzle.Easy to control.


Loving the textuređź’“
                                                

     Since this has zinc oxide,it will leave white cast.But for me it seemed to be a very minimal white cast.What I love the most is that it leaves my skin matte and shiny-free,just as what it claims!It literally changed my skin type from oily to normal skin in that 2 hours period of time.So when I want to reapply it,it's very hassle-free since my skin is not that oily as how it would be usually.I just need to blot a little and I can straight away reapply without wiping my face with a toner.It's quite small so I can just put in my pocket when I'm doing some touch up and the nozzle is quite small,so I can control the amount that I want.

   

Leaves minimal white cast


A closer look at the texture.


    However,somedays when I reapply I do feel my face gets dry a little,maybe because I wore too much or it's the alcohol doing it's thing.I'm afraid dry skin may not like this.Some people are quite sensitive to alcohol so just beware.Another feature of this product is they act as a makeup base.I have wore makeup like two times on this before and for me it did work as a makeup base.

  
  The verdict?I love this sunscreen.Just like what I wanted to have.The downside?Alcohol.Personally I'm okay with alcohol and the smell of it.It's just that I don't recommend this to a beginner.


My rating:⭐⭐⭐⭐/5(minus 1 for the alcohol)














Drop down your questions and comments below:

   














Comments

Popular Posts