Benton's Cacao Moist and Mild Cream Review

50 gram of a tube packaging









What it claims: A lightweight cream with soft texture.With Cacao Extracts and Hyaluronic Acid,this cream provides moisture to skin.Various botanical extracts in the cream further help to keep skin smooth.

Price: Got this as GWP (gift with purchase) from HERMO during their sales.Normal price is            RM64.00


How to use: Apply a suitable amount to face and softly pat until fully absorbed.



Ingredients:
                            



Recommended for: For all skin types.


   I had no idea to buy a cream moisturizer eventhough it is lightweight in texture because I was just looking out for a gel type moisturizer.But since I got this for free,I gave it a try.At first I was quite excited to try this out since it is rich with cacao extracts(63%) which will moisturize and nourish the skin.But the moment I opened the tube,the cream had an awful smell,like naphthalene balls.I thought that's how the cream should be like,but I really had no idea what was it exactly.But after wearing it for weeks and months,the stench faded away.

   I usually apply this at night,because it has a dewy finish,so I don't mind if I look a little greasy at night.The cream also doesn't leave your skin sticky and doesn't irritate your skin.Whatever it is,always do a patch test before starting on a new product because you might not know how your skin will behave.

     Usually I apply this as the last one in skin care step,starting with my toner,serum and finish it up with this cream.I didn't suffer from any breakouts or irritations.I have also came to know that this cream is slighly acidic,with a pH 6,which is an ideal pH.It is also made without parabens, silicones, artificial scents or dyes.Sensitive skin will love this!
                                       
I only apply that much,sometimes if there's a lot,
will spread on my neck too
                                       


Tube packaging.Will ensure the hygiene of the product.

  When I started applying this,I realized that I didn't wake up to a super oily skin in the morning.That lasted just for a few days or weeks.After that,it didn't do much to my skin even after applying it in the morning and night.I continued anyway for the sake of finishing it.Sometimes,when I wear sheet masks,I will apply this to 'seal' the moisture from the mask,and it did the job pretty well.And,I can't really say how long it took me to finish this up because I don't wear this consistently.The expiration date is 2 years from manufactured date and PAO (period after opening) is 6 months.


Deepavali shotšŸ¤£
  
  
 The verdict?A decent product that I would rather to wear it at night because of the dewy finishing.I am still in a hunt of finding a right moisturizer for my oily skin.This cream didn't give any negative effects on my skin.Till then,it's an okay product!

My rating:⭐⭐⭐/5






Drop down your questions and comments below:)







Comments

Popular Posts