FREEMAN Polishing Charcoal+Black Sugar(Gel Mask+Scrub)


What it claims:A dual action mask and scrub works double time to detoxify skin.Purifying activated charcoal helps absorbs oil and impurities without over-drying.Black sugar helps exfoliate away dulling skin cells for softness and clarity

Price: RM 24.90(From drugstore)
How to use: Apply mask to damp face and neck,avoiding contact with eyes.leave on for 5-7 minutes.Add warm water and massage gently to exfoliate,then rinse.Use twice a week or as often as needed 

Ingredients :











Recommended for: Mentioned at the packaging for all skin types

      Doesn't matter what is your skin type,this mask is a must for oily and acne-prone skin.They work best to remove oil and debris deep within your pores.Clay mask will be very drying for dry skin since clay can also absorb skin's moisture.There are many clay masks that can be hydrating to your skin like L'Oreal Paris Clay mask(Hydrating).So don't worry if you have dry skin because you can still try out clay masks.Regardless of any skin types,wear moisturizer right after using a clay mask.
 
   What I love about this mask is that I can include both scrubbing and clay masking in a routine.This mask has clay in the form of kaolin.Since it's a must for me wear clay mask at least once in a week,I do my routine using this.I didn't really like the older version of this because it was more to watery texture and it will slip away to my body and things will get messy.Freeman has improved it's formula and this current one is more to 'gel-like' texture so it would not get messy when I apply.
   
      By the way,this was my first mask ever when I decided to take care of my skin.I was worried when I applied it onto my skin,my face felt little 'hot'.Only then I found out that it's normal reaction of an activated charcoal and it was temporary.The scent is not too strong and the sugar beads was quite large and coarse.But when I leave it on skin after 5 minutes,the sugar beads seemed to shrink their size a bit and the exfoliation was very pleasant.However,avoid wearing this when you have active acne or if there's any wound or open cut on your skin.
 
    There was once I had few zits just popped out and I made it worse my scrubbing it.It's better to avoid scrubbing and just leave the pimples to 'calm down' or use any topical treatments.Usually I will use a mild cleanser,then followed by this charcoal mask.I will apply onto my neck as well because your neck needs some attention too. The after effect of using this product is I felt my face was cleaner, reduced clogged pores and hydrating.And the magic created by the black sugar made my complexion much clearer than before!Will I repurchase?The answer is yes!


                                       

Managed to finish the whole thing in 7 months and this amount was all I had left of.




Drop down your questions and comments below:)


 

Comments

Popular Posts