FREEMAN Apple cider vinegar Cleanser+Clay mask+Scrub


What it claims:A multifunctional foaming clay mask that cleans,scrubs,tones,and absorbs oil.Kaolin and Bentonite clay clears out oils and debris from deep within pores.Pumice exfoliates to remove dead skin cells while apple cider vinegar as a toner

Price:RM24.90(from drugstore)

How to use:As a daily cleanser and scrub,massage gently onto damp skin.Rinse well.To use as a mask and toner,apply mask to face and neck,avoiding eyes.Leave on for 3-5 minutes,no more then 10 minutes.rinse with warm water.Discontinue use if irritation or redness occur

Ingredients:
Recommended for:Oily and combination skin.(Dry skin use with low frequency)
 
   I fell in love with this the moment I saw the description.I just don't have to buy a separate mask/scrub because it's all in there!Okay,so basically when you open it you will get a very sweet smell of apple.Surprisingly,there was not even a hint of cider because they smell really bad.I wouldn't recommend you to use this as a daily cleanser.One,you would not want to irritate your skin by exfoliating everyday even though the pumice are very small and gentle to your skin.Two,they contain bentonite and kaolin,a type of clay which are very effective to remove oil and impurities but can dry out your skin in long term.So, I would suggest to use this for 3 times in a week as a cleanser/scrub.

     I'm sorry if I bring a negative vibe here but these are really good!To be honest,i just can't wait for the days to use this ACV cleanser as my scrub.The pumice beads are really tiny and gentle to your skin.If you are wondering what is pumice,it is actually a type of volcanic rock that extremely light weight but strong enough to be used as an abrasive.My face became really smooth and no tightness felt.But I'm just worried that since there's clay, I don't use it everyday.Especially if you have a dry skin,better not to use it everyday.

  I do use it as a mask once in a while.Since it can be left for 5 minutes at maximum,I will use it while in shower.Talking about how convenient it is!Because of it's texture,it will not get messy even if you want to leave this mask while sitting or standing.I will skip my toner since apple cider vinegar(ACV) has already done its job as toner while masking. ACV is also an astringent that helps to minimize the appearance of pores.But in my case,I don't really see difference on my pores.

    The after effect of wearing this on my skin,my face became clean and plump.I looked fresher and my complexion became clearer after exfoliating.Maybe I won't repurchase this since I want to explore other types of clay cleansers.


Got to see the pumice beads by wiping off  with tissue


The pumice stone can be used to remove calluses too!(Image took from https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/MrMAAOSwk-1aIkxo/s-l300.jpg)


That's how the texture looks like
 

Drop down your comments and questions:)
   



                                                 






























  

  

Comments

Popular Posts